First off, if you are going to get hung up on names compared to looks, then Ironhide should have been Trailblazer, Bumblebee should have been Sunstreaker, and Jazz resembles Bluestreaker more than G1 Jazz. But who cares? They look great, and so does this one (for the most part).

I will admit Swindle (yes, I will call him Swindle) is not quite as well made as the other movie Transformers I've gotten. His car mode does not fit together as seemlessly as my others (those mentioned above). However, he transforms much more easily than the others and feels like he'll stand up to play more readily, if you are looking for ones for the kids.

My only complaint is when he arrived, he did not look exactly like he's pictured here (or even on the box for that matter). His head is slightly different and has more of an orange tint to him than I expected. Other than that, and the fact that I think this deluxe "movie" Transformer would have made a great addition to the movie, I think he's great.

0 comments