New York Yankees Mr Potato Head

Posted by Barhsport | 8:55 AM


I bought this because my sister-in-law is a Yankees fan, being a New Yawk City gal, and my brother, like myself, is a Balto Orioles fan, I dunno why, I think he just likes the design of Camden Yards and I love Bawlmer and have many friends there, and have probably spent almost a year of my life there. Baltimore is the best Easy Coast city, hands down. That said, I got this just to send to my nephews to drive my brother nuts, since he's determined they will NOT be Yankees fans. I gotta admit, it's so authentic, with lots of extras, that I'm kinda loathe to send it off, but my 60+ Mr. Potato Head collection has to move on - I have nephews now. As an ex-New Yawker, I can say that you will NOT be disappointed by this if you're a Yankees fan. Someone put a lot of time into this and it's a classic design, based more on the 50's and 60's uniforms from what little I know about baseball. Having admitted to that, go ahead and say this review isn't helpful. I won't hold it against you. But I can't wait until my nephews are rooting for the Yanks and my brother has a heart attack. Hah!

0 comments