Mr. Potato Head Spud Trooper

Posted by Barhsport | 9:08 AM

Hasbro has done it yet again. After the success of the hard to find Darth Tater earlier this year, they have now given to us the equally elusive Spud Trooper. Made up to look like a Stormtrooper from the Original Star Wars Trilogy, this is an excellent addition to the Star Wars and Mr. Potato Head line. This looks great standing next to Darth Tater and as someone said previously, I am now in need of a second one to go on the other side of Darth Tater. I love how the weapon is a potato masher. This is a very clever toy and a great conversation piece. I am glad I got the one I did because these seem to have disappeared rather quickly. So if you have any interest in picking one of these up and see it in stock here or anywhere else buy it right away or you will be sorry. I have no doubt that this will be just as popular and hard to find as the Darth Tater figures were

0 comments