Fisher Price Family Kitchen

Posted by Barhsport | 10:40 PM


Opinion :
We purchased this set for my daughters, ages 1 1/2 & 3, for Christmas and it has really been a fun addition for their dollhouse. The set is really cute & they enjoy pretending to cook. I agree with the other reviews that the sounds coming from the oven (a timer), the boiling water & the telephone are just a little bit too loud. This seems to be the case with all of the Loving Family dollhouse furniture sets that make noise. They either need a volume control or just to turn down the volume to begin with. The set is really cute, though, and I love the fact that it is very new-aged with the stainless steel appliances. The dishwasher is cute, but the rack is a little hard to get out & push back in. The double highchair is cute, but I agree with the other reviewer that it is a little hard to put the babies into- you have to work at it a little while. I would purchase this again, though.

0 comments